Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Aaaaand we’re off!

Biggest Loser Kick Off was tonight and went great!  Three of us met at my house for a giant salad and some goal setting.  We weighed and measured ourselves and made some very pretty charts listing our goals and ready to show our progress.  My goals for our 15 week Biggest Loser Challenge are:

1. Lose 24.5lbs (try to average 1.5lbs a week)

2. Workout 11 of every 14 days

3. Eat less than 1700 calories daily

4. Do one race a month (Sept – Brew Haha 5k, Oct – Run Like Hell 1/2 Marathon, Nov – Turkey Trot?, Dec – 12Ks of Christmas, Jan – ??)

5. Try one new activity a month

The more places I write these goals, the more people I tell them to, and the more people listen, the more people I am accountable to.  If you see me, ask me where I’m at! Every little bit of motivation helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment