Monday, November 19, 2012

Out on the road, out on the road I go

Saturday was a good day. We woke up at 7 (yes, 7) to go to run practice at Pioneer Park. We had such a fun time and I was able to mostly run (occasionally walk) for the full hour in the woods! I love being away from the city, especially in the forest -- the smell of the leaves on the ground and the mud squishing under my shoes...love.

After practice (and after coffee), Kyle and I went to Montlake Bike to go shopping! I test road several road bikes (despite my fear of being tilted forward and my face being entirely too close to the ground)and found one that I felt comfortable on (and she's kinda pretty!) I am lucky to have the best husband ever who bought me my bike and even a matching helmet (he must've intuitively known about my fear of my head being entirely too close to the ground). I've named my bike Lucy. Pictures coming soon! But for now I'm off to swimming lessons...I mean practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment